Saturday, November 8, 2014

Heart of a Samurai 
In this week I read about four chapters which is annoying for me so I will read more tomorrow.I am 10 chapters away from my plan which is not really good. In this week I read that they were fishing until the wind arrived and their sail was teared and they had no control of the ship so they got washed to an island but it was just a huge rock and they smashed on it. A couple days later they found two dead bodies buried they knew that that means there must be a third guy who buried them and they got exited and worried because maybe he kills people who goes on the island or maybe he was rescued. They later on saw a ship that rescued them and one of the fisherman were taken to kill a wale. The ship started hving  lot of water and the wale was huge and it was charging towards them.

If you want to know what happens next then read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment