Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The last of Diary of a wimpy kid The Ugly Truth

Diary of A wimpy kidThe ugly truth

The author of this book is called Jeff Kinney; the books he has made are diary of a wimpy kid. The number of pages I have read is 200 out of 200 so I have finished the book.
                                                                                                                                        mentalfloss.com
Based on the book what I have noticed that he is really fascinated with kids and their life, struggles, strength, friends and all that.

 I have also notice that the story kind of relates to life with kids these days, so it may be possibility the author is maybe talking about their kids, or someone related to them who did go through the same situation and maybe they are just writing about a related person in their life or just their friend.

The last fact is based on my research Jeff Kinney is also a game designer for kids and an actor obvious he is also a author.

Apart from that book is great and people should check it out I live and I enjoin it and now  am starting on my book report.

By: Edwin Ny

No comments:

Post a Comment