Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ruby Hollers

Hi everyone!
As I said in my previous blog that I am reading "Ruby Holler". It is written by Sharon Creech. The book has 310 pages and I have almost read the whole book.
Dallas and Florida went to different trips with Sairy and Tiller respectively. Sairy and Dallas were going to Kangadoom to see the Rocking Bird. Florida and Tiller were canoe down the river to Ruabago to discover the hidden river, that his dad and him found, when he was young.It is called the hidden river because that river is not shown in the map. While Mr. Trepid, the owner of the orphanage where Florida and Dallas lived, figured out that Sairy and Tiller have lots of money and they have hidden the money under stone, so Mr.Trepid and his assistant Z are trying to steal the money while Sairy and Tiller are gone on the trip. I have am at this part of the book so I don't know about obstacle Dallas and Florida has to go through but I will tell you what obstacles they have to go through while they are in their trips. Dallas and Sairy forgot their compass and their canteens. So they had a hard time hiking and finding routes. Tiller got a heart attack while he was in the river fixing the boat. When Florida saw him drowning. She tied a rope around the tree, and tied his hand with rope and pulled him. While Dallas and Sairy were hiking, suddenly Dallas had a feeling that Florida was in trouble. He told Sairy about it, so both of them started to look for a phone. I have read the book till here, I don't know anything about what is going to happen after this. I am predicting that Dallas and Sairy are going to find a phone. Then they are going to call Florida... I can't predict anymore.
Hope you enjoyed my blog post.

2 comments:

  1. I think you described a lot In your book and I really liked It continue doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting book, one thing that I really like about your post is that since you are not finished, you tried to predict other obstacles or what will happen.
    MARTIN

    ReplyDelete