Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Two Towers-Main Problem

The main problem in this book is that the good guys have to know where the most important people are. The most important people are Frodo and Sam because they are the ones who are carrying the ring. I am halfway through the book and I still haven't heard about the two hobbits. They have the ring, and their mission is to destroy it. That's all I know. And I have discovered the other two hobbits, Merry and Pippin have been found hanging out with a bunch of talking and moving trees called Ents. Aragorn will go on to protect the king. As I said, Aragorn is the main character and the obstacles he crossed are the army of ten thousand orcs. He killed a lot of orcs in that battle too. Below is a picture of the ten thousand orc army.

1 comment:

  1. I love lord of the rings and hobbits sadly i haven't read hobbit but I've watched the movie. I am truly looking forward to your presentation Caleb. I keep wanting to count the orcs because i want to know if there are actually a thousand of them. Good job Caleb carry on with the good work.

    ReplyDelete