Saturday, November 21, 2015

Call of the Wild

The book I am reading and chose for my book report is called Call of the wild. This book has won the Newbery award and was written by Jack London in 1903. I chose to read this marvelous book since I love animals and I thought the message of the book was strong and introduced well throughout the story. The stories setting is in California and then later on moves to Yukon a colder area in Canada. The protagonist in this story is Buck and the antagonist is any of his owners that change through the story since he gets soled from person to person. The protagonist Buck is a dog who is first living a great life and then gets out of luck when stolen and soled to another owner. I really like this book because it is full of adventure has a strong message and it hooks the reader. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes animals and adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment