Saturday, November 21, 2015

                                   Jacob have I loved 

                                                           By: Katherine Paterson
 
The climax of my book is when Caroline was pregnant with two  twins. One twin was healthy and the other one wasn't really healthy. Its the same like for her and Louise. Louise was healthy but Caroline wasn't, so it was tough with Caroline. I think Caroline's unhealthy twin will be more noticeable then the healthy twin. I think  it will be  like it was for  Caroline and her sister. I know that this is the climax because in the book it said that it was hard for the other twin to be healthy like it was for her. I think this is the climax because its at the end of the book and it made the book more interesting at the end, so I think this climax is reasonable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment