Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Side of The Mountain - Miles

My Side of The Mountain

Jean Craighead George
 
I have not reached the climax yet in this book. I can see that it is coming because of many interesting parts of the story so far. One interesting thing is that Sam finds and trains Frightful, a Duck Falcon. Sam needs to train Frightful to catch and gather food. Another interesting thing is how Sam gets food. For example, he traps all types of animals like deer and rabbits. Sam is doing this because he wants to stay in his tree for winter and must prepare. I can also see that Sam is getting lonely because of his behavior towards people. Sam has met five people but Sam has also avoided people he thinks might turn him in too. I think the climax will be when he decides to leave or stay because Sam is lonely or because he runs out of food.   

1 comment:

  1. very informational I like that you did your blog post without knowing he climax yet.
    is frightful the bird?

    ReplyDelete