Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Side of The Mountain

My Side of The Mountain

Jean Craighead George

In My Side of The Mountain the protagonist and the antagonist in my story are Sam Gribly the main character and Nature.

Sam Gribly: Sam is a boy who ran away from his home in New York. He likes to go exploring because he wants to find water, food and a home to live in. One day he remembers about his grandfather's farm that his dad was telling Sam about. Sam decided to find his grampa's farm. Sam is a smart boy who likes to read.

Nature: Nature is the antagonist because nature is torching Sam by making him cold, hungry and hopeless for finding a home. For example, the wind is making him very cold at night.  Nature is not letting Sam find any food to eat and not letting Sam have a home to live in while Sam is in the wilderness.

1 comment:

  1. This is an absolutely amazing book! Hope u like it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete