Sunday, November 8, 2015

THE EVER AFTER

A novel that I am reading is called THE EVER AFTER by Amy Huntley who won a William C.Morris Debut Award. 
  
Madison Stanton doesn't know where she is and how she got there. But she knows that she is dead and also that she is in a dark space with some artifacts. Soon she finds out that the artifacts make her go to the time when she had lost thing. She also finds out that she can even change moments of her life. She frightens about her life story and how she died. 

Propelling-
To make something to move in a certain direction.
Back in Is, I search, propelling myself through miles of space, looking for the purse. 

Photons-
Particle of light.
Photons scatter everywhere. I feel less lonely somehow with all this light swirling around me. 

2 comments: