Sunday, September 29, 2013

Al Capone Shines My Shoes: Problemos Author: Gennifer Choldenko

By problemos I mean obstacles
This blog post is about two obstacles (problemos) that the main character in your book has to face. The main character in my book, Moose Flanagan, has many obstacles in his path. I have chosen to write about the two most brutal ones in the book (one of which involves Moose in so much danger he might die). The first obstacle in the book was when Moose started sending notes to Al Capone and when the con replied with the second note saying "Your turn". Moose owed Al Capone, which was not a good thing. The second, and most nerve-wrecking, obstacle was when the cons had an attempt at escaping and captured Moose and a lot of his friends, they had made fake guns and had them sticking at all of the kid's backs. Natalie, Moose's older sister, had warned Moose that the guns were fake, thus making him shout out "HELP!!!". The con who had him in lock hit him hard on the head with the fake gun, making Moose bleed terribly. In the process of this, another one of the cons had taken the wardens baby out of sight and up into one of the buildings. I've finished this book (258/258).

I hope you enjoyed!



KF

4 comments:

  1. Your blog post is amazing kai keep it up its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it I can tell you worked on it as if you really put lots of hard work in it so just keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete