Sunday, September 15, 2013

I AM NUMBER FOUR by Pittacus Lore

As you may have read, my current book report book is I AM NUMBER FOUR by Pittacus Lore. I have finished the book containing 440 pages. It was such a fantastic book. To find out all about it click here.

The book doesn't have an exact setting, but I'll tell you about it as much as I can.
Most of this novel is set in Paradise, Ohio. Although this book is about aliens attacking earth, it is set now! I know! So, imagine. There could be these aliens planning their attack on us, right now!
Generally, the mood of Paradise, Ohio is calm, but when it comes to our protagonists it's either in havoc, or there is war about.When the Mogadorians are involved then things get pretty tough and scary, but when it's just John, Sarah and Sam everything is pretty 'normal' and peaceful.

I am currently reading the second of this series and it is almost better! I strongly suggest you read this book... now!



No comments:

Post a Comment