Saturday, September 28, 2013

Matilda

Matilda
by Roald Dahl
240/240 pages
Review by Shelly Ness

Matilda (main character), ran into many obstacles. One of the biggest ones was Miss Trunchbull. She is so mean, she always tried to get Matilda and other kids in trouble! she hates children! She always blamed Matilda! "Matilda!' she barked. 'stand up!' 'who me?' Matilda asked. 'what have I done?'...' you are a vile, repulsive, repellent, malicious little brute!' the Trunchbull was shouting..." (161,162). Another obstacle Matilda ran into in the story was Miss Honey and how she moved in with her and got adopted by her. This obstacle was good. " 'Daddy and mummy!' Matilda burst out, gasping for breath, 'I don't want to go with you! I want to stay here and live with Miss Honey and she says that i can but only if you give me permission '"(238). Her parents agreed and that's how the story ended.



No comments:

Post a Comment