Saturday, September 7, 2013

Inkheart


The book I am reading is called Ink heart. The author is Cornelia Funke. Ink heart is an amazing book. whenever I read it I get so caught up in the reading that I cant stop. So far I didn't read a lot, I just read 32 pages out of 530.  In these thirty two pages I learned about one of the main characters Meggie. I learned where she lives and what she and her father like to do.  I have also read about Meggie's father taking her to one of her aunts that she had never seen or met before, Elinor. I would recommend this book to my classmates because it is a very interesting book. It is really fun reading it because as I have said before it gets you caught up in it.  I hope that you read this book one day.

this is my sentence and definition

'A picture pf the selfish giants garden?' murmured Meggie, peering through the intricately twining iron bars.

intricately -  1. Having many complexly arranged elements; elaborate. 
            2. Solvable or comprehensible only with painstaking effort


Shai-lee

P.S. Just so you know I used www.thefreedictionary.com

1 comment:

  1. I really loved Inkheart! I also read Inkspell and Inkdeath, which were also amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete