Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wonder

The book I am reading now is called "Wonder" by R.J. Palacio. Wonder is also the book I am doing for my book report. I am on page 101. Wonder is about a boy that isn't an ordinary boy. He was born with a facial problem which means he's face is different than mine or yours. So far it's about him and he's family wanting him to go to a public school, because he was home schooled by his mom. Finally somehow he agrees and to him school is very different. He meets some friends but the rest of the class is just disgusted by him. Then he finds out that his best friend from his new school Beecher Prep is really not his best friend. I would recommend this book to the whole class because it's very interesting and, because I couldn't put the book down. A word I found that I didn't know the meaning of was slant which means to veer or angle away from a given level or line, especially from a horizontal slope. My sentence was his eyes slant downward at an extreme angle.  


Ivana Lalic

No comments:

Post a Comment