Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Setting Of The Graveyard Book

The Graveyard Book

The author is Neil Caiman. I accidentally forgot to put it into my first post. Here he is though,the awesome dude! The setting of my book takes place in a graveyard as you can tell probably. The story is not a book what tells you everything in two seconds but one you figure the setting out yourself.  It also takes place in a couple of tombs. The graveyard is humongous by the sound of the book. It is a book twenty to thirty years ago because because the book did not introduce any things even close to what we have now! In a guess I would say that the book right now (where I am) takes place 1976 ninth of April and 15:22.It has grey and boring weather like The Netherlands with approximately 13.4 degrees and a wind power of 3. It is probably atkes place in Northern Germany in a little village with cute shacks.

I haven't read much more; only 53 pages. Right Now I am page 163/307

Cosmo Kuhling

2 comments:

  1. F.Y.I. Atkes? I think you meant 'takes'. Just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Yoon-ji????? BTW change your name to Drayk (Yoon-ji) because the teacher wont know otherwise.

      Also, good job Cosmo.

      Delete