Sunday, September 8, 2013

Book of Lies

This week i started to read a book named :''Book of Lies''.I already read 108 pages and the book  has 333 pages.In this first 108 pages I find out that the star of the book is a boy named Marcel.He is an orphan but later he finds out that he isn't an orphan,but a wizard keep him at an orphanage near his tower.Marcel can't escape from the   orphanage because he has a ring on his thumb that says to the wizard when he is out from orphanage's garden.I think will be an interesting book with a lot of figths and adventures.                           orphanage=an institution for housing and care of orphans.                                                                               ex: Marcel lives in an orphanage.                                             

4 comments:

  1. Dear Tudor
    I love how the book sounds!
    I am very interested in reading it now you told me some information,(a ring on his finger? wow)!

    I love it
    PLease keep informing Tudor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE ONE XDDD lol good job on this post

    ReplyDelete