Sunday, September 22, 2013

MAGYK FINALLY FINISHED

Hey. Finally I finished the book MAGYK and it was great! I recommend this to everyone. The setting is at a lake, then at a river for the final battle. I read about 124/564  pages to finish the book. The author is Angie Sage.

Jenna and her family have a final battle with the enemy DomDaniel, who is supposed to be dead. It turns out he's not dead. They get on his ship and release they're friend, Marcia Overstrand. She is the "Ex-extraordinary wizard", and she becomes extraordinary wizard again. Jenna and her family get back to the Dragon Boat after defeating DomDaniel. Then they find out who their son Septimus Heap is, and life goes back to normal.


 I can't exactly explain what happened in the final battle, but when I read FLYTE I will tell you what happens in FLYTE (but not in the final battle). 

Protagonist:

Septimus Heap: Brave, kind, loyal, magykal, young.
Jenna Heap: Brave, loyal, kind, queenling, young.

 (doesn't say looks in the book)

Antagonist:

DomDaniel: Mean, Hardheaded, evil, tough.



Thanks for reading

~Kristina (Kat)

No comments:

Post a Comment