Saturday, September 21, 2013

Matched by Ally Condie 3

Hello People

       I am starting to think that my introduction is getting boring so then.... Yeah....
You know, Matched by Ally Condie, I have read 366/366 pages.

       The Protagonists in my story are:

       Ky Markham is an Aberration. I believe that Ky is a protagonist because he is kind and tries to stay out of trouble.One example to tell you how Ky looks like is "His Eyes are still Blue", I got this quote from page 100. Another example to explain to you how Ky looks like is "A boy stood next to me; tanned skin,dark hair." from page 52.

        Cassia Maria Reyes is girl who lives in a neighborhood called Maple tree Borough. I think that Cassia is a protagonist because she is trying to fight for her right and her love.An example of how Cassia looks like is " My Green Eyes" from page 7. Another one is "My coppery-brown hair, which looks more golden in the compact than it does in real life" which is also from page 7.

       Xander Carrow is Cassia's best friend. I also think that Xander is a protagonist because bends some of the rules just to keep others from getting in trouble. One example to tell you how Xander looks like is "People turn there eyes on me and on the handsome boy in the dark suit and blue cravat" from page 15. Another one is  "As always, his smile looks bright and real, his blue eyes kind" from page 34.

       The Antagonists in my story are

       The High-Level Officials are the antagonists in Matched. They are antagonists because they don't let others choose for them self what they want to do in life. The High-Level Official controls what EVERYBODY does. In the book the Officials wear white. They are not really described in the book too much.


Words You Might Not Know

Aberration-the act of departing from the right, normal, or usual course.(From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ABERRATION)


That is basically it... Yeah

SKYPE THE AMAZING!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting, and I like how you included the 'words we might not know', even though it wasn't included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post. I liked how you wrote the definition of aberration.You did an amazing job

    ReplyDelete