Saturday, September 28, 2013

Battleground By Chris Ryan



The title of my book is battleground by Chris Ryan. The main characters of this story are 4 SAS troops and Ben and Bel. Bel is Ben's mother, who helps people in Syria. In the middle of the book she got a military transport to Syria. After she is transported, a battle starts. I have read the last 100 pages of the 300 page book today. Ben has to defuse a bomb and I liked his following quotes on 277 when he was in panic: "Which wire do I pull? Do I need a tool, what will happen if I pull it?".I found Ben's following quote on page 214 funny because an MG isn't a toy gun but its a powerful machine gun. "The noise of the helicopter's weapons made the GPMG sound like a toy gun.". The ending of the book was when the soldiers and Ben went home after defusing the nuclear bomb. Ben also rescued his mom and took her safely back home.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Kaan... like how your quotes are funny while mine are just plain boring, yours sound cool too, i also like the way you organized your blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooow, were you worried about the solder who was defusing the bomb?? Because I would be!
    gooooooooooooooood jooooooooooooooooooooooob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, The story sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete