Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hey sixth graders,

This week I am still reading the Cat the Wife and the Weapon by Leann Sweeney. I did not read a lot
this week but I did read fifty pages and I am now on close to page one hundred.
I do not have a specific setting yet in my book. But, the setting that has been used the most is one of the main characters (Jillian) house. She has a small house with two floors, the living room and kitchen on the bottom floor and her bedroom on the top floor. The weather in my book so far is chilly. The book did not say the month or season things were taking place, but I am guessing the month is October and the season is Autumn.
The story is taking place in Mercy, South Carolina. Jillian (the main character) lives in a small neighborhood in the small city of Mercy. To me the mood of the place seems calming.
Well that's a little bit about the book I am reading this week.
I hope you will read the book to!

By your sixth grade class mate,
Erika!   

2 comments:

  1. I like your detail Erika! I am very excited in reading the book! you made it sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Erika's Best Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete