Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ink-heart


The novel I am reading for my book report is called Ink-heart. I didn't read a lot this week. I am on page 45 now. As I told you before (on my last post) the Author of this book is Cornelia Funke. If you read my last post you will now know that Mo/Mortimor, Meggie, and Dustfinger are staying at Elinor's house.  Well, now I read that while the four of them were eating dinner Elinor and Mo were whispering to each other. Then Mo went out of the room and Meggie pretended to go to the bathroom but actually secretly followed Her father Mo. If you want to know what Mo and Elinor were whispering to each other and what happened next read this book. This was happening in the evening and the author wrote this book in present tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment