Sunday, September 29, 2013

FLYTE

Hey guys,

I am reading a new book. It's called FLYTE.

"It can't be. Marcia said that FLYTE was banished!" So in this book, so far the brother of Septimus Heap, turned evil and he's bringing back DomDaniel. He kidnaps Jenna and Septimus, and his brothers go out to save Jenna. They find her, and see that the evil brother, Simon, has the FLYTE charm. It gives him the power to fly as high as he wants, and do as many stunts as he wants. They defeat him (for now), and he flies away.

That's all I read, but I am satisfied with what I read.


I am on page #337/532 pages


Thanks for reading and/or commenting



Kristina (Kat)

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty cool, I think I'd like to read it. Could you just explain a little more about the characters next post?

    ReplyDelete