Saturday, September 7, 2013

Matched By Ally Condie

What's Up Guys?

       I am currently reading a book called Matched  By Ally Condie. I have read 67 pages out of 366.


             From what I have read so far in the book Matched, That Cassia (The main character) has had her Match Banquet and was matched with her best friend, Xander. In Society everything is "perfect". And Cassia meets with her Grandfather for the last time.

         There is a small part that I would like to share with you from the book. It is " In The Society, Officials Decide, Who You Love,Where You Work, And When You Die."

          Might not help you guys much find out much of what happens in the book, it has help me a bit though.

          I would recommend this to everyone. It is a great book so far.
  
          Definition Of Word
          Insubordination- Being disobedient
          Sentence It was used in- I'm surprised by the unhappy edge to his tone; the way his comment seems on the verge of insubordination.

That is it for now.

See Ya Later
Skype
     
          

3 comments: