Sunday, September 22, 2013

SCAT

By Carl Hiaasen

123/ 371

The main characters of my book are, Nick, Marta, Mrs. Starch and Smoke ( Smokes real name is Duane). The book is about man vs man. Mrs. Starch is vs Smoke. I don't know whose the good guy because Mrs. starch is an evil teacher but Smoke is a kid who does all sorts of crazy things. For example, he sets fires. So far in the book Smoke gets mad at Mrs. Starch right before a field trip, and on the trip Mrs. Starch dissapears .I think Smoke made that happen. In the book it doesn't really tell what the characters look like, but in my imagination i think Smoke looks really creepy, I think Mrs. Starch looks really intelligent but creepy at the same time. I am pretty sure that Marta is really shy because of how she acts in the classes, shes so scared to get picked on when Mrs. Starch asks a question. Nick is very smart and is very confident he knows that no one should mess with Mrs. Starch and Smoke.

1 comment:

  1. Great book Hannah! I have read it and it is one of the best I will ever read. I loved the way you summarized it. Best of luck on your report.

    ReplyDelete