Sunday, September 8, 2013

Uglies

05.09.2013

UGLIES
By: Scott Westerfeld

This week I am reading "Uglies", by Scott Westerfeld. So far "Uglies" is about a girl, who lives in a compliantly different world than ours. In that world when you turn sixteen you  get an operation that makes you pretty, once you turn into a pretty you are sent to New Pretty Town, where your only job is to have a good time. In this book I have read up to to the 79th  page out of 425. I would recommend this novel to all of my classmates, because it is imaginative, and interesting. An unknown word I found in this novel was sputtered, the sentence the word sputtered came from was "I just_," she sputtered, and the definition of sputtered is speak in a series of incontinent bursts.

15 comments:

  1. Awesome book Ana, love your summary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome book Ana, love your summary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again

      Delete
    2. Haha I love your summary too can't wait to actually read the book. :D

      Delete
  3. Wow!That sounds like a good book! And New Pretty Town sounds like a nice place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ana,
    Your blog entry was really good great job!

    Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Ana,really good.
    Now I actually wanna read it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you really should read the book its great.

      Delete
  6. Dear Ana,
    That book sounds very interesting and i sounds very imaginative and magical I think that its a life that every girl needs and wants!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelly this book is so amazing you should totally read it
      Ana

      Delete
  7. This book is amazing by the way and I love it 100%.... And, I don't think I would really like to be a bubblehead in new Prety Town! Have you read the rest of the series? I really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read the rest of the series but I am going to as soon as I finish this book
      Ana

      Delete
    2. Ok, sounds awesome. I know they have the whole thing in the library, or you could borrow my copy of some of them (well, you can borrow extras.)

      Delete