Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hello sixth graders,

I am still reading the Cat the Wife and the Weapon by Leann Sweeney. At this point I am almost done the book. This week I read one hundred and twenty pages. The two obstacles the main characters have run into are...

1. Tom (one of the main characters) is being accused for murdering a man he did not kill. But I have to admit all the evidence was pointing to him even though he did not commit this crime. Quote from the book... "Tom was still at Mercy PD after all this time?" "And did she say murder?"

2. Jillian (another one of the main characters) has to take care of a boy named Finn (short for Finnian) who has run away from his home because he was not happy there. Quote from the book... "Soon Finn and his dog climbed into my backseat."

3. Here is a third obstacle the main characters have run into. Finn (The third and final main character) is also being accused for a crime he did not commit. He is also being hunted down by his parents he ran away from. Quote from the book... "I take it you're Finn. I'm Deputy Candace Carson of the Mercy Police."

I hop you found this interesting! Read the book!

-Erika-



2 comments:

  1. Nice blog post! The book sounds really interesting, I like the way how you said that the quote is from the book for someone that did not know that.
    Anka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a wonderful blog post Erika! Its really interesting I'm looking foreword reading it some day. I hope its a good book that I will remember for long. So well done Erika!!!! Your blog post about your book is Great!!!!
    P.S: I love your blog post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete