Sunday, September 15, 2013

The book I am reading is called Assassins creed forsaken.  The Author of this book is called Bowden Oliver.  I have read sixty pages out of 468.  I think this book has a lot of action I like the book because at some points it scares me.  I would recommend this book because it is violent which I don't think girls will enjoy.  Another reason is because for some reason boys will understand the characters better than girls.  This book is also sold as a video game but the stories are completely different.  For me the setting of this book seems dark.  I think that because the book takes place in the eighteenth century (1735).  The season in this book is during winter.  The weather is very cold.  The book is obviously in the past.  the place looks like a farm, it is in England, London.  The main character in this book is called Haythem in Arabic it means young eagle.  The story is about Haythems life as a little boy up until his life ends.  So far in the book a few assassins enter Haythems house when he is thirteen.  The assassins kill Haythems father.  They nearly kill his mother, but he comes just in time from behind and kills the man with a knife.  what shall happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment