Sunday, September 29, 2013

Matched By Ally Condie (Another one)

Hello poeple

       If you have forgotten, The name of the book I am reading is Matched which is by Ally Condie. I have read 366 pages out of 366 pages.

       On this blog post I will tell you about two obstacles that my main characters went through.
One of them is when Cassia  has to read the poem without getting caught by the officials. Another one is when Cassia and Xander have to save Ky's artifact. A quote from the book  is "Don't open it," I whisper to Xander."Don't keep it in your house. Bury it or hide it somewhere. It's not what you think." page 201.

That is basically it, yeah.

See Ya!

Skype the Amazing

1 comment:

  1. That's cool. I liked how you put a few quotes from the book too.
    You wrote a lot. Well compared to me you did. Nice job. I'm interested
    in that book now. I can't wait to see what your next blog post will be.

    ReplyDelete