Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello fellow sixth graders, I am Bernardo Casal Escamilla and I have one quick thing to say which is I am changing my book because Assassins creed forsaken got kind of boring to read.  So the book I am using was already mentioned in my first blog post.  The book is the last battle, the author of this book is called C.S.Lewis.  I have read 206 pages out of 224.  The main characters in this book are like some Narnia books Edmond who is a teenage boy.  And then there is Lucy who is a Teenage girl.  Edmond and Lucy are brother and sister. There is also The king who is called Tirian.  Another character that there is, is called Jewels.  Jewels is a unicorn who is king Tirian's  best friend.  The second to last of the main characters is Aslan, he is the leader of everyone in Narnia.  What is cool about him is that he is a lion.  Now the last Main character is a donkey who was forced to dress up like Aslan so he would help someone that he did not want to help.  So now the protagonists are the people I mentioned and other good Narnia who help fight.  The antagonist are a group of people who want to kill the leader Aslan.  Aslan is very caring for his fellow Narnians.  I am going to say who one of the antagonists is.  So this antagonists is a ape he is the one who made the donkey put on a kind of lion suit to fool everyone, and to make them do what the ape wants.

3 comments:

  1. I truly and honestly think that your new book is WAY better! it sounds more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Berny,
    id love to read it!
    did you say it has unicorns? great description! it sounds very interesting and I think you did a great job!

    Shelly Ness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the movie Narnia but this book sounds way more interesting.

    ReplyDelete