Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello sixth graders!

I am still reading the Cat the Wife and the Weapon by Lean Sweeney. It is a really good book!
I am on page one hundred and one. I did not have that much time to read this week so I did not read that much. I am going to read a lot more this week. The two main characters in my story are named Jillian Hart and Tom Stewart. They are both very caring. They are caring because they are helping a teenage boy that is not their own child. Jillian is also very patient because she can remain calm under great pressure and she can wait to find out something for a very long time. Tom is also very brave because he stands up against tough situations. The book I am reading does not say anything about Tom or Jillian's appearances. I hope you will read the book too! I hope you like my blog post!

-Erika-

No comments:

Post a Comment